Interior Dimension – About Us
We are passionate about service and office furniture. This makes a great combination when it comes to supplying office furniture and the services that our clients need.
IDI is a small company. We don’t have a showroom full of office furniture and we don’t have a bureaucratic organization for you to get lost in. So, if you are looking for that type of company, we can’t help you.
On the other hand, if you are looking for an office furniture firm that:
- Loves Their Clients
- Provides all of the services required for office interiors, office furniture, relocations, rearrangements, layouts, etc.
- Is well-versed in most of the office furniture types on the market (30 years experience…35, actually, but that makes us seem old)
- Has been around the block once or twice (again, experience here)
- Has worked close to home (St. Louis / Springfield) and all across the U.S. for clients (after 35 years, we’ve gotten around)
- Enjoys working with clients
- Loves challenges (tight schedules, tight budgets, squeezing people in – we have a really big shoe horn when necessary)
- Has a specific process for all clients and all situations
…then, IDI is a company you want to talk to.
Our philosophy of business is service, service, service. We are not a big company. We rely heavily on word of mouth and referrals from our clients.
One of our motto’s is: “The Answer Is Yes, Now What’s the Question?”
We have the resources to assist in lots of areas, with lots of contacts in many different industries. So, we can help you in many areas of your business. Just ask, if we can’t do it in house, we will work to provide you with a resource that can solve your problem or issue.