Here is a HUGE HASSLE – BROKEN STUFF
This is a pain, we know it – we are in the business of oiling parts, realigning joints and sometimes severing limbs. On occasion you just have to put the thing out to pasture (or the dumpster if you don’t live on a farm).
Sorry, yes we are talking about furniture maintenance and all of the related services that an office requires.
Our team is ready and willing to take on virtually any task you may need to have done. Here are a few items that we routinely deal with for our clients:
- Chair height cylinder replacement
- Chair arm replacement
- Chair caster replacement
- Moving keyboard trays
- Installing keyboard trays
- Fixing furniture – wood repair, metal repair, replacing hinges, replacing drawer slides, fixing feet (we call that furniture podiatry), repairing damage to the finish, refinishing furniture – I think you get the idea
- Moving furniture around
- Rearranging office furniture
- Removing / Recycling office furniture
- Installing wall corner guards
- Installing artwork
The list is much longer, but I think you can get the idea here. Drop us a line with your challenge – I will bet we have dealt with it or something very similar.
Here are a couple of links to some pictures of work being done: